Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Moving My Old Blog "Fire Sprinklers Save Lives" to Blogger

Hello to my future audience.

I've been blogging about fire protection for 2 years now and how it saves lives, along with articles I have posted that were interesting to me regarding saving lives with prevention. I find it's a lot of work keeping up with a blog, but I attempt to publish something at least twice a month. Right now I'm feeling some withdrawals since I haven't posted in over a month.

I attended the WebVisions Conference last week in Portland, OR and I met a very wonderful lady named Lorelle VanFossen who offered lots of good advice on Blogging in her speaking appearance. I also purchased her book Blogging Tips: What bloggers won't tell you about blogging (she forgot to sign my book). It's a quick read and very informative piece of literature, with lots of good advice. Thanks Lorelle. And I should mention her blog link Taking Your Camera on the Road.

Continuing on, I was going to try using WordPress and I found it was taking far too much time trying to figure out which template to use, how to use the templates and how to get around figuring things out on their Dashboard. I decided to take the Google Blogger route for now since I used the Blogger last year in an Adobe Illustrator CS5 class I took at Clark College.

I promised myself that I would start my new blog this week, so I kept my promise to myself. If you are one of the unfortunate few that ran into my first blog post, please don't, don't run away too far, I'll get on my expertise subject tomorrow. Instead of transferring my old blog over here, I may rewrite some of the posts again but with an update.

And those of you, my fans, thanks for following me, I really appreciate your loyalty.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment